CoolO2 Fans?

Longbeard87

Advanced Member
Any WTW members have info to share regarding portable fans? Particularly any CoolO2 products?

Thanks

I've got a couple of the small 5" (I think) D cell fans. They'll run 4 or 5 nights on a set of batteries.

I didn't expect much when I got them but have been surprised by them. Positioned so they blow on your face and upper body on a hot night they make a big difference. They live in the camper. Also very quiet.

Thanks folks. I picked up a 10" today that runs off 110, 12v, D cells and internal battery (rechargeable). I will let you know how it does.

I have a 5" that I keep in the camper. Very quiet. I use it to circulate the air on cold mornings. Just a few furnace cycles and I'm good.

Update - I have had some success. Still testing. My concern is the internal rechargeable batteries versus the initial cost. There are alot of cheap options out there as i discovered.

I got my wife one of the 10" triple power source O2Cool fans. We've tested it purely on 12VDC (I've no intent of putting batteries in it), and took it on our Apocc-eclipse trip but didn't need it. There have been times where we needed one in the past, so I'm sure we'll need it in the future at some point. It is reasonably quiet and moves some air. Aiming of it will be important. Don't expect a house box fan volume of air and you probably won't be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom