Cowboy Crispy Hashbrowns

Cowboy Kent rules! Those look great (of course being Irish ....potatoes most always look good).

Up a little late thar Frank! But I like that menu!....and of course you have room for those.... it's all about pacing. (and maybe a nap)

Actually up at normal time 6ish (am).
I understand about pacing or nap both sound good.
I did like the way he cooked them.
I get the frozen ones from TJ's but they never crisp up enough.
I'll have to try the closed lid method.
Have a great fall day.Winter is only 29 days away.
Frank

Me too... those TJ's are ok in a pinch but I find them too greasy even using an air fryer. I can't wait to try his out. As far as fall goes (and it will come back shortly) we have had 20-30 degree weather and 4" snow!... 50's again in a few days. Stay safe and warm
Rob

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Yup. You should have taken lessons from Little Benny Reynolds, the Yup and Nope Cowboy from Montana. Kidding aside, he was the real thing.
Many thanks to Wandering Sagebrush and Mr. Ski for introducing me to the persona of Benny Reynolds! And he was from Melrose, Montana, smack dab in the middle of some of my favorite acreage in southwestern Montana. And I'd never heard of him before yesterday evening!
Oh yeah, as a professional rodeo cowboy and as a rancher, he definitely was the real deal, from some bios and obits I just scrolled through.
The "Name that Tune" game show he appeared on in 1958 must have been a hoot--all questions answered with either "yup" or "nope" is how it went down? Clearly it became, as did Benny Reynolds, part of Western lore, lore which never reached at least one kid growing up in North Carolina.

Great stuff, Gentlemen!

I am of the impression we should amend the Cowboy Code to include yup and nope...

Nope, don't never git yur water downstream from the herd.
Nope, don’t never squat on yur spurs.
Yup, take ever opportunity to keep yur mouth shut.

Back
Top Bottom