Do 4WC Raven Passenger Windows Slide Open? Window A/C Question.

taytor

Do the current year Raven passenger windows slide open horizontally (right to left)? I am going to order a Raven and would like to add a window A/C unit (as witnessed elsewhere here). The 4WC website does not specify that I have seen.

I have seen some with "tilting glass" windows and some with horizontal sliding windows.

Hoping they come as such...

AC_rear.JPG

Another user was kind enough to PM me with a confounding picture of a Hawk apparently delivered early this year with a sliding window. I corresponding with RM4WC and they reconfirmed it would be the hatch/louver version. Either way it will work for me.

04-17-2021

All Raven Models these days have a sliding window installed on the passenger side of the camper.

We are no longer using the 1/2 louvered window with the pop-up escape hatch.

Hope this helps.

@Stan@FourWheel Ah man, thank you SO much for taking the time to give me the correct answer! I really appreciate your effort.

If it is not too much to ask what are the dimensions of the screened portion when the window is open? I'm obviously trying to plan for a temporary A/C fix as I will only use the A/C a couple times a year if that.

Really looking forward to putting my deposit down on my Raven this coming week! Thanks Stan!

Back
Top Bottom