Dogs and screens

The type of aluminum mesh that Alley Cat posted, I used on my door - since the human or loose objects have cut the door screen in the past. Don't notice a significant reduction in ventilation, significant improvement in durability.

The pet screen material I have used for various screen replacements at home. It survives cats and squirrels climbing on it, not sure how well it will work for a dog paw poke resistance - but it might survive an occasional lapse in training effectiveness.

I got one of the panels at Home Depot and put it on. It's a little too big but will do fine until I get home.

IMG_0194.JPG

I can tell that is one nice looking dog.... can't wait to get another. These problems are the little price we pay for the huge reward they pay back.

How about some 1/8" thick plexiglass and some Velcro tabs? Install and remove anytime you want. Any good solvent will remove the tabs stuck on the door frame....see through, light, cheap, easy to put in/remove.

PackRat said:
How about some 1/8" thick plexiglass and some Velcro tabs? Install and remove anytime you want. Any good solvent will remove the tabs stuck on the door frame....see through, light, cheap, easy to put in/remove.
I like the grillwork better, allows ventilation and I don't have to figure out where to put it since it's always on the door. I think I'll do something similar for the window screen.

Back
Top Bottom