Donuts

N'kwala

Geezelle
Apologies for such a simple-minded question as my first posting on this list, but:

I'm planning to pay a visit to the ATC guys on Friday with a whole whack of questions about Bobcats. I gather donuts are appreciated. (I like them, too.)

Any suggestions re good donut sources near the ATC shop, please? I'd like to get off on friendly footing with these folks.

Liz

Liz, the latest I've heard is they're all on a diet, getting healthy, and working on getting trim. The Lady always bakes them homemade cookies. I still take them cookies when I stop by. If they don't want them, I eat the cookies. It's the thought that counts.

Direct answer - I don't know of a local shop.

Oh, and welcome to Wander the West!

Yeah, you should probably take them some fruit and vegetables- jk! :eek: Homemade cookies sound good! I couldn't find a bakery close to their old shop (they've since moved) so I brought them some bad donuts. Probably lost some points there but they still built me a good camper. :p

Sadly we are trying to give up on the good stuff. You are still welcome to stop by. Thank you for the thoughts.
And welcome to Wander The West.

Hmmm, tough situation - what treat to provide to people trying to eat healthy? Maybe some in season veggies from a farmer's market? Home grown tomatoes have great taste and our in season. Maybe some bruschetta and a baguette? Just thinking out loud.

Thanks for updates. Happy to learn the ATC folks are going for health eating although I was looking for an excuse to buy myself a donut.

Thanks for good suggestions re healthy tasty stuff.

Henceforth it's gonna be about a camper rather than donut shops.

Once I'm home in Canada there's no problem --there's always a Tim Hortons somewhere...

Liz

marty said:
Sadly we are trying to give up on the good stuff. You are still welcome to stop by. Thank you for the thoughts.
And welcome to Wander The West.
Hi Marty... we met in Bodega Bay. You came up and introduced yourself and asked if you could take a look at my Grandby Silver Spur. My family stopped to eat at the Spud Point Crab Co.

Buy the doughnuts...trust me, they'll eat them. I drop by often with doughnuts and they've never turned one down :)

Thanks for keeping us honest K60N. It is true we will eat the doughnuts. We will try to cut back on the amount.
It was nice to meet you JHa6av8r. I hope to cross paths with you again.
Ted, I do not know what to say about this veggies thing. Dianna has that covered all too well. :) :)

Ted said:
Hmmm, tough situation - what treat to provide to people trying to eat healthy? Maybe some in season veggies from a farmer's market? Home grown tomatoes have great taste and our in season. Maybe some bruschetta and a baguette? Just thinking out loud.
What? No Pliny???

It appears there's lots of stuff I've yet to learn. Pliny?

Elder or Younger?

I'll look forward to learning what this is about.

Liz, sorry for the hijack. Pliny the Elder is the name of a beer that has achieved cult status, much like some wines do. Despite the reputation, the brewer refuses to increase production, making it very difficult to get outside of from the brewery.

Ted said:
Liz, sorry for the hijack. Pliny the Elder is the name of a beer that has achieved cult status, much like some wines do. Despite the reputation, the brewer refuses to increase production, making it very difficult to get outside of from the brewery.
Ted exactly where is the brewery? Our coast north trip will take us through that area.Might stop if time works out.
Frank

Ted, please don't apologize; there's obviously a great deal of important stuff for me to learn from this list. Good breweries are VERY high on my list. I'll need to explore this further.

Besides it never was all that important a topic, although I really am looking forward to meeting up with the ATC crew tomorrow.

Liz

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Ted exactly where is the brewery? Our coast north trip will take us through that area.Might stop if time works out.
Frank
4th Street downtown Santa Rosa

Back
Top Bottom