E bikes?

Part of my reason for doing this was to use the bikes as a dingy behind the camper. When we camp at the beach town is 3 miles away. My bud uses a highway legal scooter for running when he parks his motor home. Same deal there are times it would be nice to run into town to eat at a restaurant or just grab a cup of coffee. Nice to do this without arriving in spandex covered in sweat or having to close up the camper to drive the truck.

Of course the other part was to get a good workout without blowing out my already trashed knees and hips in hilly terrain.

I think this will fill the bill nicely. once I get all the bugs worked out I intend to do the same for Mama Squatch's bike.

There are new Ebike manufacturers on the market every day. Even most of the big Bicycle companies have some very interesting offerings these days. For Campering I like some of the new folding 20" fat tire bikes out there. Most look like they could ride on a wheel supported bike rack or fold up and get set inside the back door.

Back
Top Bottom