Eagle/Fleet interior height

drumwood

Does anyone know what years the interior height on a Eagle and/or Fleet changed to the current 6' 4"?

I'm 6' 3" and the current models are high enough for me...barely. I've looked at one older model Fleet from the 80s and it is quite a bit shorter. Maybe only 6 foot. I think a 2000 model Eagle is also shorter. So as I am looking for a used camper, it would be good to know what year the interior height increased to the current 6' 4".

A 2000 eagle is definitely 6 feet maybe less. I am hoping to replace my canvas and lift gates this year and get taller lift gates.

A FWC rep said the ceiling in the Eagle was increased in 2009. I assume it would be the same for the Fleet.

Ok, thanks Stereo. I'll assume I'm ok for interior height on a used Fleet or Eagle if 2009 or newer. That narrows my search scope for finding a good deal, but it is good to get this figured out. I was considering a road trip for a camper that would have been too short for me.

Sent from my iPad using Wander The West

I have a 2008 Eagle and the interior is 6'4" I believe. Its raining or I'd run out and measure.

Back
Top Bottom