East Central Nevada/Southern Utah

clikrf8

If this isn't allowed, please let me know and I can copy and paste our travelogue. It really wasn't a total off road adventure but we avoided freeways if at all possible and did drive some rutted, potholed, wash-boarded, one lane roads.

Rather than reconstruct the entire 3 weeks in which we toured a most amazing part of our country, I am providing a link to my blog. Funny that as a photographer, I am long on words and short on photos. We probably shot well over 200 gbs of images between my hubby and me and the ones shown are more illustrative than wall hangers but I think we got a few of those, also.

When we get our FWC mid July (just sent in the signed order/down payment), I have a 2+ week adventure planned for Southern Utah/Northern Arizona probably in October: quick trip through Washington/Oregon/Nevada stopping a few nights along the way including Eastern Oregon's Painted Hills/Nevada's Valley of Fire State Park among others. On to Northern Grand Canyon (closes mid October), Page area, Monument Valley, Canyon de Chelly and return back up through Utah, Idaho, Oregon and Washington de[ending on the weather.

Three Weeks in Nevada/Utah

Thanks for the report, and especially the photos -- would like to see more of those -- clikrf8.
smile.gif

Regarding your later big trip: Are you familiar with eastern Oregon? If not and if you want any suggestions/advice, let me know.
- Mark

Back
Top Bottom