Engel 45 in Hawk Shell w/Front Dinette?

Moody

Advanced Member
I have a Hawk shell on order, one of the options is the front dinette, and I also have the furnace and stovetop. Wondering where people have put their Engels in the shell models with this setup? Any pictures would be great.

Picking up my camper the middle of November. I already have the fridge.

Unfortunately the Front Dinette Seating has not been available in the Empty Shell Models for quite a few years.

It is not available at this time.

Thank you.

Stan

Hey Moody

Can you call us when you have a free moment?

I would like to look up your order and review the options listed.

I'm guessing you ordered it through a dealer ?

Maybe the dealer is building it out themselves ? (they do that sometimes).

At the time, we do not offer the Front Dinette Seating on the Empty Shell Model campers coming from the factory.

Thank you.

Stan

800-242-1442

Four Wheel Campers

Moody said:
I have a Hawk shell on order, one of the options is the front dinette, and I also have the furnace and stovetop. Wondering where people have put their Engels in the shell models with this setup? Any pictures would be great.

Picking up my camper the middle of November. I already have the fridge.

Ah! I can finally reply to this thread!

Moody, thanks for the original post. The front dinette is a perfect option for me. Would you please PM me the information of the dealer? Also do you by any chance have any example pictures?

Happy camping!

Thank you Ron. And thank you Moody! I'm emailing them right away. I'm looking into adding a front dinette in a swift shell. Don't know if it is possible. But indeed they seems to make front dinette on full size models. So cool!

zhangxy0526 said:
Thank you Ron. And thank you Moody! I'm emailing them right away. I'm looking into adding a front dinette in a swift shell. Don't know if it is possible. But indeed they seems to make front dinette on full size models. So cool!
You might talk to Marty at ATC about a front dinette in one of their campers. They are really flexible about modifications.

Counting down the days until we go and pick up the camper. I’m really excited to get out with it throughout the winter. Still need to figure out how to mount up my fridge.

Congratulations Moody! I'm getting prepared to order mine too.

My plan is to build a small platform to cover the porta potty and put the fridge on top of it with tie down. :) But I don't plan on building right away, instead I'd like to use the camper for a year or so to learn what I need~~

Leaving SLC, UT this Friday to pick up the camper. I am really excited. We thought we would camp in it on the way home, and try out the heater!

I have another trip in the works to the Lucin Sun Tunnels for the winter solstice where I will get some time with it. After Christmas we are heading south to AZ to wander through NYE.

Exciting! Remember to fill the propane tank before leaving town (I didn't, haha). Have fun camping and post up some photos when you get home. :)

+1 on the propane and remember to check the turnbuckles frequently until the tightness stabilizes. The camper batteries may be only partially charged.

Paul

Back
Top Bottom