F-150 with Keystone Finally Fixed

I have not studied the regulations lately. Even so, I believe it is legal to ride in the bed of a pickup. I also feel confident it can be done safely. Some do not ride in the camper. I do. This has been debated before.

BIG difference between a private person deciding to ride in the bed of a truck or in a camper and a manufacturer advertising it as a feature. ;) The second has a lot of legality/liability involved in this day and age. But the nice thing about these rigs is we can play around with them on a personal level. :D

I'm not a lawyer, BUT (as Americans have all become lawyers) the problem is the possibility of being sued, which, as you suggest, might stifle creativity.

I'm not a lawyer, BUT (as Americans have all become lawyers) the problem is the possibility of being sued, which, as you suggest, might stifle creativity.

It will from a manufacturers standpoint unless there is a large enough/lucrative enough market to justify all the hoop jumping that would be required to design/certify something for human occupancy when traveling. And I just don't see it.

Then again if school buses can pass these things there have to be some loop holes...

Back
Top Bottom