Fall!

Bring on winter, and hopefully La Niña will come back! We need more snow. Here's where I spent the last day of fall, though at -12^C at the peak this morning it felt more like winter.

smugshot7562480-L.jpg

It's Whistler, btw. And that awesome pinnacle out there is the Black Tusk in Garibaldi Park. Lots of sun today, and ice.

What's that white stuff all over the ground up there?:unsure: We had an early snow here in Suzieville about a million years ago and its all gone and its cold and clear and while it may be good for adventuring, I'll join in the dancing and feasting :LOL:for a chance that it may make it rain or even snow before we dry up and blow away next summer! Maybe we need to sacrifice a virgin :cool: or something to make it snow!!!

Smoke

Well we got about 3" overnight and this morning here at 4200' in S. NM. Just over freezing so the roads should clear but you can't really get out of town because parts of US70, I10, and I25 are closed. I40 North of here is also closed. The place would go belly up if there was a real snow. Dogs like it.
P1050131-S.jpg

Back
Top Bottom