Fan-tastic replacement parts?

natjwest

Contributors
Has anyone sourced replacement parts for the Fan-tastic vent fans? I have the 4000 model with a broken plastic face, like in the picture. I don't have the googlejuice to find it myself.

IMG_0772.JPG

I sent them an email which bounced. I have not called yet (Monday). Thanks for the reply.

I don't know what it is worth, but I have a brand new one that came with my fan when I bought it. I just put the fan in the existing roof vent rather than deal with resealing the new vent. Make me an offer and I'll send it out to you.

Kyle

Make me an offer and I'll send it out to you.
This is a very public and very sincere THANK YOU to Kyle for sending me his old fan parts. I finally got around to installing the plastic bits I needed and the whole thing is like brand-new now. Thank you Kyle.

This is a very public and very sincere THANK YOU to Kyle for sending me his old fan parts. I finally got around to installing the plastic bits I needed and the whole thing is like brand-new now. Thank you Kyle.

You are very welcome... glad they worked for you! Thanks for getting them out of my garage. :)

Back
Top Bottom