Fan-tastic Vent Upgrade

BrianG

I looked at some of the older reviews of the 7350 upgrade but would like current opinions, pros and cons before going ahead with the upgrade? My Hawk is a 2015.

I have the upgraded version in my older van RV and do like it. Nice to have all the extra options for speed, direction, rain and remote. I remember that I was annoyed for the first couple of days at being too high or too low but once adjusting it and learning which settings are best, it's been fine. I will get it in the one I am ordering.

Relatively easy to install. Kind of pricey but love the speed adjustments and rain sensor!

Probably not the best place to ask but here I go ;)

Some owners mention closing back door and using the Fantastic Fan to pull in the sides in Is this better than door open and the bungee cords when lowering the top?

I don't seem to have an issue with the sides coming in but not for sure. I leave door open... lower the rear (over bed) than the front by door. I do remove one end of cord after down.

I am not set on either method so will use what most of you do :)

Using the fan when lowering does work better, no having to tuck any canvas in on my eagle when doing it that way. Ron

Back
Top Bottom