Finally got my Raven on order

jkidd

Advanced Member
It has taken forever but I finally got my Raven on order. It's a shell model with a few upgrades. Now I have to sit back and wait for January.

jkidd said:
Cool what truck does it go on?
It's on my little Ford Ranger. If the weather would cooperate, I'd get some more photos posted. That's Marty, one of the owners of ATC, in the picture. He delivered it Friday. Great folks to work with!!

image.jpeg

What truck is your Raven going on?

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Jody, neat! I just took delivery of my Bobcat! Needless to say, I'm happy!

What options did you order?
Jacks
Aluminum jack brackets
Yakima Tracks
Rear wall steps
Exterior Struts
Forced Air Furnace
Flush mount stove
Power vent
Wiring no battery

And I pickup up a National Luna Twin 60 Freezer/ Fridge with dual controls so it can do freezer/ freezer, fridge/freezer, fridge/fridge. I can use it in the boat, camper or the FJ.

Jkidd, where did you get your national Luna out of curiosity? I've looked around and almost no one sales them so they are always full price. (And that is expensive to say the least)

1990 Ford F-250
1997 fwc grandby

Equipt Outfitters in Salt Lake is the importer. They don't discount, very well built and quiet. You just have to pay their price. They do offer free freight.

JKidd, your going to love it. I just picked up my Raven two weeks ago. I got it in PA at Main Line Overland and drove it back to Florida thru the mountains. Stopped at Overland East Expo in Asheville. Well as far as camping, things went well except for the rain from Hurricane Matthew the whole drive south to Fl. Best part....No leaks.

I hear you on the wait. seen some for sale during the summer, but used fwc sell very fast. so I was busy with house remodel and decided to buy new after 2 years of looking at all makes and models. now that all my house projects are done im going crazy waiting. delivery date is before thanksgiving at least. congrats on your purchase.

Ditto, we have a 2012 as well, barely know its there

Sent from my SM-G930V using Wander The West mobile app

Congrats again, I guess a day early. I have a 2016 and have only used it a few times. I would love to post photos but every time I try, it tells me they are too large. Have tried several things to reduce, no luck. Love to see your photos once you get the Raven.

Back
Top Bottom