First Annual Hog Festival

the fisherman

Big Time
Rule no. 1 this festival will be held at a different location each year. Rule no.2,we make up the rest of the rules as we see necessary. The time frame for this is mid April to the first week in May. I need to know the obvious, like how many people etc., so we can get the right size hog. It's all yours.........this should be interesting.

We Do It When You Want

I'm going to let this happen as it wants, you guys can work that out. I know I'll be here during that time frame. This started from another post, so some people might not know what we're talking about. I will pit roast a pig and provide enough garbage cans to get rid of the beer bottles, the rest is up to you. Yep, the crab season was the worst I've seen in 30 plus years, we cleaned up and put away last week and I'm not sorry at all, Say-La-V, as we say. Jon

It will be Abalone Season at that time:rolleyes:

"Meet a pal in Nor Cal"
"droves at the cove"
"Kings Range Pig Pickin"
"Swine and Wine in Whitethorn"
"Pigapalooza"

Sorry to hear about your crabs....I think they make a cream for that:D

It will be Abalone Season at that time:rolleyes:

"Meet a pal in Nor Cal"
"droves at the cove"
"Kings Range Pig Pickin"
"Swine and Wine in Whitethorn"
"Pigapalooza"

Sorry to hear about your crabs....I think they make a cream for that:D
Yeah, they make a cream for that, now I know you should read the directions before you use it.

Further Clarification

This all started at the Future Rally post, read first, you can see right where I put my foot in my mouth.

Salty,
If it's at all possible I'll be there. At the moment we're dealing with Pam's mom's "C". Its not going well. Probably TMI but would love to come and harass you in person.

Unfortunately theres no way I can commit yet. Sure would like to. Course if I do I'll add one vehicle. Can't go that far and bring the Jeep and do Usal.

So let me get this straight, from the middle of April through the first week of May, show up anytime, gathering will continue for oh, three or four weeks continuous:p

I'm hoping it's closer to the last week of April.

Maybe You People Are Tougher Than I Thought

15 posts, had the camper for a week, now he's ready to party for a month, it's amazing how people change when they venture to the far side.

Dinner Is Served

The best of both worlds?

Attachments

• hogfish.jpg
    hogfish.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 236
Visualize This

There's nothing like smokin' pig fat first thing in the morning.

Attachments

• pr2002-misc003.jpg
    pr2002-misc003.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 219
  • 13148105_0ece7df499_m.jpg
    13148105_0ece7df499_m.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 217
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 220
Yes We Can Have A Fire

And no, we won't have to tear down my house to do it. This ain't Death Valley, I live in the middle of a forrest, we have trees here, I'm sure we can find one big enough to roast a pig. ....... LETS GET IT ON

Beermeister or not, I cannot compete with this. Don't even expect something close to this supply.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 216
Back
Top Bottom