First Annual Hog Festival

You're just kidding about the pig right? Really you'll be supplying tofu and rice cakes with tea?

Add Your Name Here

I figure in the next week or so we can pin down a date, I would guess most likley a weekend, you have 3 maybe 4, but most likley 3 the middle of April to the first weekend in May, pick one by concensus. After we have that figured out post your name here, to confirm you're coming, if you don't Andre isn't lettin' you in the driveway. I need 10 days lead time to get the pig and a porta-potti, I do have neighbors, who I talked to today to see if they were cool with this, only because we did something like this 3yrs ago, it was summer we had a band, we ended up with about 200 people, most of em' I never saw before. So we learned our lesson,this time I'm ready.

I'm Out Of The Closet

Maybe on the band, at best it's a meidiocre Raggae Band, but I have noticed that after 5 or 6 cases of beer they start to sound a little better. My Name Is Jon

It's the 18th 19th or bust

Jon and group,
We will be able to make the weekend of the 18/19th....and then ripping home for the 3rd grader to go back to school on the 20th(ish)...There are alot of cool campgrounds somewhat near by for before and after event exploration..golds bluff, mattole, usal, and I'm sure others.

Hope it works out!

Tom and Fam.

I Guess I Asked For This One

If you can make it this far, I guess I can cook it for you, gut the rest of us will be Sloppin' some Hog. Are you comming?

we shall see! right now i do not know. the priority is for us is that dear wife REALLY wants to go to Joshua Tree.

so...

since she is the one working $$$, and since she RARELY asks to go to a specific place, and since she asked last year, her trip will get priority.

this is the reason i do not know... as of yet.
we really like going up that way.

if we had a group, it would be fun to all the way up USAL road to get there.
i will talk to her when she comes home.

she is a home health care nurse, she deals a lot with terminally ill folks.

those newfies wont eat my golden retriever will they?

Let a Dodge on the property??

Fish..If you'll let a CTD on the property, I'll come up. Would like to see the Fisherman and the Tow Missle in person.. Maybe several of us from Sacramento can convoy up as we did to DV.

Are You Kidding

Dodges are always welcome here, so welcome in fact that we're going to have prefered parking for every one of you Dodge drivers, because we think you deserve it.

Attachments

• 0944608.jpg
    0944608.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 239
I liked him the first time we met.

15 posts, had the camper for a week, now he's ready to party for a month, it's amazing how people change when they venture to the far side.

To look at George in his business attire you wouldn't suspect it. I liked him and his wife the first (and only time so far) that we met.

I'll have to watch this forum more closely before asking for time off. I just got permission for the first week of April. Maybe I can change that.

Dodges are always welcome here, so welcome in fact that we're going to have prefered parking for every one of you Dodge drivers, because we think you deserve it.
I still have the Dodge, I may have to move the FWC back onto it or else be a renegade and drive the Chevy, as there don't seem to be very many of use with a FWC/ATC.

In Case You Were Wondering

Why I didn't include a spot foe the DuraMax crowd, well, I thought about it, but there's so few around to begin with, and most of those are in the shop getting their front end worked on, I just didn't think it was worth the trouble for maybe one truck..............I'm listening

In Case You Were Wondering

Why I didn't include a spot for the DuraMax crowd, well, I thought about it, but there's so few around to begin with, and most of those are in the shop getting their front end worked on, I just didn't think it was worth the trouble for maybe one truck..............I'm listening

Remember When I Said

We'll make up the rules as we go along, well, here's a new rule, If you don't have a 100 posts you can't get in, so if your lagging behind, you got the time, get busy.

Waders

Thanks Jay,

Looks like it's getting deeper ...I see he's starting to repeat himself already.

Two posts!?

Why I didn't include a spot for the DuraMax crowd, well, I thought about it, but there's so few around to begin with, and most of those are in the shop getting their front end worked on, I just didn't think it was worth the trouble for maybe one truck..............I'm listening

The first post made me laugh. The second one made me think you really meant it. :)

How's this sound: Some of the "too much to list" in my signature is steering upgrades that would probably bore most people, but which include Cognito pitman arm and idler arm braces, Cognito HD tie rod ends, and Firestone Level-Rite front airbags over Bilstein shocks. I'm not too keen about putting sprung weight on shock mounts, but the shock mounts look pretty stout, and I only put about 35 PSI in the bags.

36K miles so far and the steering is still tight even after plus sizing the tires from 245/75R16 to 285/70R17.

When I bought it used I thought about a solid front axle swap plus a lift, but the upgrades I have done so far are working well for now. My next concern is the ball joints. When those were out (not if), and if I still have the stock front setup, I will buy A-arms with bolt mounted (as opposed to press in) ball joints so that I can replace them myself.

However, if I'm honored enough to be allowed to join the party, you can park me where ever you wish even next to the port-a-pottie . I'll even pay for the rental of the port-a-pottie. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom