First Annual Hog Festival

To look at George in his business attire you wouldn't suspect it. I liked him and his wife the first (and only time so far) that we met.

Ed, thanks for the compliment! I have been known to clean up pretty good, but mostly because my wife does such a good job on me.

WOW - I've earned my "Pig Ticket" and become a senior member all at once. What excitement! I think I'll have a beer.

Make room for another rattling ram.

Dick

It's What I'm Waiting To Hear

I want you all to pick one of three weekends, last weekend in April, first two in May, what works out best for everybody. I also need an aprox. truck and people count, if you don't decide I will, ok TT tell em' when you can come. Let me know in the next week, or I'm going to bombard this place with jokes.

Hog Festival

we're good for either of the two weekends in May, one camper, two people:p

ah hell, I'm gonna work on being there all three weekends....did i tell you i like fish....:p

earlier this evening i would've given it a run...but now that the alcohol has started to wear off:eek:

i'm in las vegas for a conference and the sponsors are being good enough to provide me with free alcohol....testosterone and alcohol....what a mix!!

earlier this evening i would've given it a run...but now that the alcohol has started to wear off:eek:

i'm in las vegas for a conference and the sponsors are being good enough to provide me with free alcohol....testosterone and alcohol....what a mix!!
Testosterone and alcohol, that's what we have for breakfast.

In response to a comment of yours I read somewhere in The Lounge; I think you ought to be able to write and post anything you want in this area... pretty much anything ... don't get arrested.

Actually

I never said that I thought you should be able to post anything you want, what I actually said was that I didn't think you should apoligize for a post you had made, I said that in response to a post somebody made that they were apoligizing for, I didn't think it was necessary. In my opinion we're all responsible about what we say here, i'm sure that there are people who think otherwize, I respect their opinion. I hope that sets the record straight.

Well

I hate to make critical decisions, but when forced..............the last weekend in April. If I can see a few days in advance that the weather won't coperate, I'll call it and we will still have two more chances. Makes sense to me, what do you think? You have your choice on Hog preperation, On the spit, Hawiian Style, or in the pit, we've tried them all, I don't have a favorite.

:p besides tequila, what provisions can one bring to help the cause?

all this talk of pigs and hogs, brings to mind what we warn clients during tax-time...."pigs get fattened-up...the hogs get slaughtered"...

count me in...

:p besides tequila, what provisions can one bring to help the cause?

all this talk of pigs and hogs, brings to mind what we warn clients during tax-time...."pigs get fattened-up...the hogs get slaughtered"...

last weekend in april sounds good for a pigfest...count me in...one truck, one rambler...

last weekend in april sounds good for a pigfest...count me in...one truck, one rambler...

just remember red ,
fisherman made rule#2 for pigfest .
You must have 100 posts to enter hog fest.I am just repeating what georgem already knows.:p
This could change though,it will depend on what fish's mood is and if he likes you.
Bring some creame cheese and you will be on his goodside.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom