first trip

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie
Site Team
we spent a couple nights at san simeon camp ground.the bob cat was all i expected and more.what a great choice.frank

Attachments

• DSCN2436.jpg
    DSCN2436.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 153
  • DSCN2440.jpg
    DSCN2440.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCN2446.jpg
    DSCN2446.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCN2448.jpg
    DSCN2448.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 151
  • DSCN2449.jpg
    DSCN2449.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 152
  • DSCN2451.jpg
    DSCN2451.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 255
  • DSCN2456.jpg
    DSCN2456.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 265
Nice photos and looks like a great first trip! Happy wandering and you will have a great time with the Bobcat.

C.E.R.too,
Nice job. I love the pictures and your camp choice. Have you ever been to the upper part of the camp gound there? Real nice too. Some good hiking.
Valerie and I are going to be down that way this Friday. We are only going to spend one night (friday night) but we need to camp. We are going to be at the Morro Strand, so if your around, stop by. We like this place to camp even though it is not the most remote ideal spot for an All Terrain. But it is good for surfing.
Take care.

The Saints said:
C.E.R.too,
Nice job. I love the pictures and your camp choice. Have you ever been to the upper part of the camp gound there? Real nice too. Some good hiking.
Valerie and I are going to be down that way this Friday. We are only going to spend one night (friday night) but we need to camp. We are going to be at the Morro Strand, so if your around, stop by. We like this place to camp even though it is not the most remote ideal spot for an All Terrain. But it is good for surfing.
Take care.

hi scott.when we were there the upper campground was closed,due to budget.plus the camping fee was $35 ouch,but as we are seniors they felt sorry for us and knocked off $6.we won,t be down that way soon.hope the go to the pinnacles east side to spend a couple nights there.we usually go to the west side but can't camp.the condors are there the pair has an egg in the nest really cool.thanks for all the info on the gas struts.i ordered them today can't wait to get them on.i have been using the roof lifter that less designed seems to work well but it will be easier especially with the canoe.have a good trip.have to get together some time.frank

Back
Top Bottom