Fold over couch bracket.

Wyo1

Advanced Member
Can anyone tell me the length of the bottom part of the bracket for the roll over couch?
Thanks for the help!
IMG_4223.JPG

18 inches is the length of the bar.
Would you like a pair of these brackets?
I removed the fold over couch from my Swift and have the brackets, will happily part with them for the cost of the shipping.

cuervo said:
I removed the fold over couch from my Swift and have the brackets, will happily part with them for the cost of the shipping.
If Wyo1 doesn't want it, I will gladly take those off your hands. I've got a new shell on order and am wanting to build a custom sized couch in the front. Let me know if their still available. Thanks.

cuervo said:
Cuervo,
Thank you for the measurement, and I’d happily pay for shipping to take them off your hands! I’ll send you a private message with my address and such. Thanks again!

Texota said:
If Wyo1 doesn't want it, I will gladly take those off your hands. I've got a new shell on order and am wanting to build a custom sized couch in the front. Let me know if their still available. Thanks.
Appreciate your interest, in commo with Wyo1 and will honor his wish to have them.

Wyo1 said:
Cuervo,
Thank you for the measurement, and I’d happily pay for shipping to take them off your hands! I’ll send you a private message with my address and such. Thanks again!
Got your message, will keep in touch. Should be able to ship them today or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom