Found one - FWC Fleet Shell

fwctaco

Advanced Member
*** Found one, thanks everyone! ***

Looking for a blank slate fleet shell to do a custom build. Located in Eastern Sierra, CA, but willing to travel to get the camper.

Prefer 2010 or newer, bonus if it has yakima tracks and thermal pack. Max budget for the shell is $15K.

Be patient and what you want will come up for sale...I've been searching for a couple of months and found close to what your looking for about 6 hrs from home. I found mine by googling Craigsllist nationwide. Consider a All Terrain Camper Bobcat as it's a similar size to the the FWC Fleet and is what I ended up with.

Bump - still looking! I am definitely looking for a fleet and not a bobcat as I want the extra width.

I've noticed quite a fall off in campers for sale in the last month or so...makes sense given the season.

there was one posted in MT that was empty with only a front dinette but it didnt have the heater either. I can find the # again if your interested. I remember he wanted a bit much for what it was so I didn't pursue it, maybe he's dropped it by now

bump, still looking. I might start increasing the budget soon, but do not want to go up into the $17k range because that is more expensive than what I would order from the factory. I tried contacting pax's lead, but never got a reply.

bump - still looking. Willing to spend up to 15k for the right shell at this point, but still prefer something 2010-2015 and under budget.

fwctaco said:
bump - still looking. Willing to spend up to 15k for the right shell at this point, but still prefer something 2010-2015 and under budget.
sent ya a pm

Back
Top Bottom