Four Wheel Camper prices are changing on Dec. 1st, 2014

Stan@FourWheel

* CAMPER PRICE CHANGES -- EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 1st, 2014 *

On December 1st, 2014, the Base Model price on the Four Wheel Campers will be increasing $ 900.00.

On the “Empty Shell Models” the starting price will be increasing $ 300.00.

If you are thinking or ordering a camper sooner, rather than later, now might be a good time to get your order going to save a few bucks over next year's prices.

New camper orders require a 15% deposit at the time of order, and it will take us approx. 8 weeks to get your new camper built (from the time of order).

There are many factors Four Wheel Campers considered when crunching numbers for this years price increase. Among other factors it is due to inflation (including rising costs of commodities and appliances), the rising costs of doing business in California, the impact of Obama care, and the cost for improvements to the campers over the last year. This would include things like the new black Skid Guard camper base, cost of the improved painted interior cabinetry, additional labor associated with the way we are installing the foam insulation in the ceiling of the camper, IOTA IQ4 smart changer, digital thermostat for the furnace, new door latch, increased foam cost for bed & couches, and other items.

As always, we are never excited to announce a price change. Some years we have had a small or no price increase to the campers, and other years the increase unfortunately is a bit more.

Thank you for your understanding.

Stan Kennedy

Four Wheel Campers

Stalking Light said:
Any of these changes in the campers that are being built now? Mine is suppose to be delivered to Adventure Trailers in November.
What he said, if a camper were to to ordered before the first of the year would it include all the newer features listed above?

Thanks

Hodakaguy

Sounds like a move to Dallas is in the works for FWC like Toyota. :oops: Toyota got $300-400 million from Texas, how much can FWC get? There is space in the Tundra factory. :cautious: Do these state payments to companies count as welfare? :unsure: Rick Perry land versus Jerry Brown, tough choice. :ninja:

FYI, all of the things Stan mentioned, except for the black skid guard, are on my May-build camper. I haven't had it off the truck since purchase so I could have the skid guard for all I know.

Stan, come on over to Texas! We are very business friendly, plus low cost of living. Also, half the vehicles in Texas are pickups, so you've got millions of potential customers!

Hello Stalking Light

Yes, all of the newest FWC's have these new features on the camper.

Your new camper will have them too.

:)

Stalking Light said:
Any of these changes in the campers that are being built now? Mine is suppose to be delivered to Adventure Trailers in November.

All of these new camper features have already been implemented.

TruckCamperMagazine will be publishing a short article in the next week or so covering all of the new improvements with better detail.

More to follow soon ...

:)

Hodakaguy said:
What he said, if a camper were to to ordered before the first of the year would it include all the newer features listed above?

Thanks

Hodakaguy

Back
Top Bottom