Four Wheel Camper Transport

kgree3

I am happily a FWC owner!!!! I do need to have my setup transported from Tulsa OK. to Long Beach Ca.
Has anyone done something similar? The truck is a Ford F150 4x4 Crewcab, the the camper is a Hawk shell. I imagine this will require a flatbed trailer type rig. Anyone have recommendations on a carrier that they know will do the job with great ratings? Timeline is right around the first week of April or close to that time. Can be flexible with dates if that helps. Prices seem to average 1k, is that about what i will have to pay?

Thanks in advance for any recommendations or ideas.

:)

I just transported my grandby on a 5x8 utility trailer I rented from a local guy here in so cal. Drove from Costa Mesa to Sacramento and back on Friday to drop mine at ATC for repairs

Easy AF.

Tulsa to LB is a one day drive.

I drove from Muskogee, OK to Tustin on my way back from expo East in 23hrs straight thru solo. No coffee either.

Sounds like a miserable one-day drive.

Maybe make it a long weekend, take a Friday or Monday off. Maybe even take a few days off and see some cool Native American stuff and the Grand Canyon on the way back.

That works too, but by the time I left my sisters place in Oklahoma, I’d been on the road/gone 11 days and I just wanted to get home to my own shower, bed, wife, dog, cat in no particular order.

I figured I’d drive til I got tired. Well, I left 7am, and I wasn’t getting tired til after kingman Arizona. By that time I’m within a tank of fuel of being home, so I went for it. In my bed by 3am.

It wasn’t fun, but wasn’t miserable. Just a drive.

kgree3 said:
I am happily a FWC owner!!!! I do need to have my setup transported from Tulsa OK. to Long Beach Ca.
Has anyone done something similar? The truck is a Ford F150 4x4 Crewcab, the the camper is a Hawk shell. I imagine this will require a flatbed trailer type rig. Anyone have recommendations on a carrier that they know will do the job with great ratings? Timeline is right around the first week of April or close to that time. Can be flexible with dates if that helps. Prices seem to average 1k, is that about what i will have to pay?

Thanks in advance for any recommendations or ideas.

:)
PM sent to you.

Back
Top Bottom