Front dinette dimensions on Hawk, Grandby

anonymous

Advanced Member
Is the only thing different on the Hawk and Grandby front dinette layouts larger bench seats on the dinette?

Can anyone give me the length and width of the dinettes and benches on the both models?

I am wondering if on a custom shell build, if it would make sense for a Grandby sized dinnette in a Hawk shell.

Also, is one bench wider than the other? Are the cabinets the same widths as the benches?

Thanks.

The benches are the same width in my Grandby. Unfortunately the camper is in storage for another week and I won't get over there for a while. The difference can also be found on the website; it is the difference in camper length between the Hawk and Grandby. I realize that doesn't help. Once you get one width you can figure out the other camper width. jd

Thanks that helps a little - the grandby floor is 16" longer at 96" than the hawk at 80". I think I read somewhere the hawk bench seat is 31" long, which would make the grandby 47" - so 7" less than a full bed. seems about right but would like to have confirmation. i would actually also like to have all the dimensions of a hawk front dinette (cabinets, aisle, etc) if anyone's bored! thanks

Anonymous

Grandby front dinette lower bench cushion measures 47x19x4. Both left and right are identical. Also the foot well is 24 inches wide by 37 inches long. If you need more measurements, let me know. This was just what I could measure without moving much around.

Dan

fireball said:
Anyone have the Hawk front dinette cushion width?
31 x 18 1/2 x 4

If I remember correctly, the Granby dinette is 18" wider than the Hawk. All other cabinetry and decisions are the same between the two.

Thanks for the info everyone! Like the original poster, I have a hawk shell and I'm considering what size front dinette/bed to do. For our application we may be looking for something between those two sizes. Need something just big enough for mom and infant to sleep on.

Hay Tim I think you meant the length.
Grandby
144 Roof, 96 Floor, 80 Width and 1095lbs

Hawk
128 Roof, 80 Floor, 80 Width and 107lbs

From

four.com site

Russ

Sorry Tim I missed the dinette word there. Should have wondered why I thought you were talking about the camper in the dinette conversation.

Back
Top Bottom