FWC Gear Exchange

Dgw2

Couch/ bed for 2003 FWC Eagle. Converted mine to side dinnette. With all wood & hardware. Very good condition. Moving & won't take it with me. FREE TO GOOD HOME!!! Or it goes to dump. Please! I know someone can use this. Located in Spokane Valley Wa. Thank you, Keep on Truckin!!!

I will be in Spokane this weekend, July 28/29 visiting family. I can pick this up, if anyone wants it in the greater Portland area. I don't need it, but I'd hate to see it taken to the dump! :)

If everyone else bails on you, let me know. I’m interested and not too far away.

Thanks,
EDR

David/ Todgru. The couch is 75" L x 18" W x 4" D. & in really good condition. Also have original table top.
Todgru, I can meet you somewhere in Spokane for delivery so you don't have to drive o the Valley. But, let me know. I always have a cold long neck for a fellow traveler.

Dgw2 - It was great to meet you last weekend. The drive back to Portland went smoothly. About an hour ago, David stopped by and picked up the couch parts. I think they will work out great!

David - Glad to have met you and good luck working on your camper. Great conversations all around.

Safe travels to both of you and stay cool in this summer heat!

Todgru

Thanks to you both.....

Dgw2...your couch parts has found new friends in my camper pile...sure appreciate it.

Todgru...thanks for the transport and very nice to meet you and talk campers.....you have done some wonderful mods to make your camper your own....

Sure was HOT in Portland....

David Graves

Dgw2,
I tried looking for details on the old style couch and couldn’t find anything on line, but it didn’t really matter.
Thanks for the call and I’m glad the couch has a new home.
Happy trails,
EDR

Back
Top Bottom