IMG_1459.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_1460.jpg
    IMG_1460.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_1461.jpg
    IMG_1461.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 187
Looks awesome! Love the battery status monitor. I may have to look into that. What is the part number for it?

Love the Moto too! Husky? What are you using to transport it? Rear receiver rack?

Don

-

Great looking rig! Looks like lots of fun and well thought out set up.

Sent from my iPad using Wander The West

Barkerco,

Where did you get the aluminum bed made? Your build and many others like it are so cool I am pondering doing this instead of the slide in. May I ask ball park how much something like this costs?
Is it practical to remove the camper and use the bed for something else? Not sure that I would ever have to do it but as it would be my only vehicle I wonder how driving it for daily use would be :)

Thanks for sharing those awesome pics!

elmo_4_vt said:
Looks awesome! Love the battery status monitor. I may have to look into that. What is the part number for it?

Love the Moto too! Husky? What are you using to transport it? Rear receiver rack?

Don

-
Thanks. Here is the link to the SoC

Yeah, it's a 2014 FE350. I use a Versa-Haul.

Attachments

• IMG_1516.jpg
    IMG_1516.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 141
Happyjax said:
Barkerco,

Where did you get the aluminum bed made? Your build and many others like it are so cool I am pondering doing this instead of the slide in. May I ask ball park how much something like this costs?
Is it practical to remove the camper and use the bed for something else? Not sure that I would ever have to do it but as it would be my only vehicle I wonder how driving it for daily use would be :)

Thanks for sharing those awesome pics!
The bed was made by Alum-Line, talk to Mark.

I don't want to even know how much it all costs... but, you only live once.

It wouldn't be too hard to remove (camper bolts to flatbed) But, it is a full time rig and I have it registered as an RV (which in CA, once registered as an RV, I can't use the bed to "haul" anything). It drives better than any other vehicle I have. Better mileage than my 2002 Tacoma!

Back
Top Bottom