FWC on ebay

drivinithome

looks like a good old FWC at decent price if anyone looking posting #110502825249 just pass it on if someone's looking

Hmmm interesting avatar. I applaud your courage.

Thanks. I dont flaunt my sexuality, but lived a hetero life for 34 years, and not going to hide anymore. I am a much better person now, and at peace. thanks and love your dodge and FWC, similar to mine back in Kentucky.
sent a pic of my semi up at 12,000 ft in montana north of bozeman last august. went camping up at Fairy Lake Campground and hiked to Sacagewa Peak. Was a little hairy getting the rig up there but well worth it for the 3 days off I had between loads.

And from us, welcome.

thank you. looking forward to adding pics of my excursions. Is there any kind of annual or semi, quarterly group get together or trip?

Welcome

There's a Death Valley Rally in January if it doesn't rain too much ....and a Colorado Rally in Sept if it doesn't snow....

and lotsa trips in between where folks get together.

see ya on the road!

mtn

thank you. looking forward to adding pics of my excursions. Is there any kind of annual or semi, quarterly group get together or trip?

And if you announce a trip you are planning on WtW (in the "Trip Planning" forum), maybe you will find that a few others would be interested in making it a group trip. Especially if you bring the beer. ;)

Back
Top Bottom