FWC value

hello there

you can use the NADA Guides to get a value, but it will calculate out to be about 1/2 of what the camper is really worth (not accurate for the four wheel campers). The four Wheel Campers have a much better resale value compared to other used items on the market.

The other site to give you a better idea of what the used campers are actually selling for would be here ...

http://www.usedfourwheelcampers.com/page17.html

The bad news ... the insurance agencies are using the NADA Guides for insurnace values. So if your camper is stolen or totaled out, your insurance agency is going to give you a "low ball" number based off of the NADA Guides in hopes you accept it without an argument. DON'T take the first offer. Call me if that happens and I can beter explain how it works, you would be amazed.

www.nadaguides.com

hope this helps

I just insured my truck and camper set up... in Cali. the ins. comp. have different prices for certain vehicle combinations. make sure you tell them you have a truck camper and pick up....My insurance prices went down twice....I have 21st cent. I have seen a 01 Hawk for sale at $9000.00. Good luck.

insurance

yeah that is my problem right now i had an accident and they totaled it. i think i can repair it after i buy it back but they offered 3900. but i think it is worth more. that is why i am looking for ads for used hawks even old ones so i can press my case.

Back
Top Bottom