Galica,Spain

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie
Site Team
This was my birthday lunch.This whole plate of mixed seafood was for two.There are three of us ,we ate until we were stuffed and didn´t finish it all.
More to come.
Frank

Attachments

• DSCN4177.jpg
    DSCN4177.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 107
  • DSCN4178.jpg
    DSCN4178.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 103
Yes indeed they are barnacles. Ugly little guys but oh so yummy. There were things on that plate you can only imagine. The razor clams were also a real treat.

I am hoping may be with where we live I might luck out and find some of these animals. We have great fish markets but not sure if they even know what some of these things are. Mostly around us some of these foods are called bait.
Frank

What, no Jamon? I do miss the food in Spain. We had some great dishes like that in Cadiz.

Way to celebrate Frank! Nothing beats a nice spanish paella or gnoshing away in a tapas bar and sipping a nice vino tinto. Have fun amigo...

What, no Jamon? I do miss the food in Spain. We had some great dishes like that in Cadiz.

Now that we are back in Barcelona,where my daughter lives we will stuff our selves with Jamon,and other good food. There is so much out here that there isn´t enough time,but we will try. This sidewalk cafe life style is going to be missed when at home.
Frank

Now that we are back in Barcelona,where my daughter lives we will stuff our selves with Jamon,and other good food. There is so much out here that there isn´t enough time,but we will try. This sidewalk cafe life style is going to be missed when at home.
Frank

The only Spanish you need to know is Cervesa, Cafe Con Leche, Tapas, Jamon and Paella. And Baño of course.

Mr. Flamingo wrangler,some birds for you to "wrangle". The flamingos fly through the area of Spain called the Delta del Ebro. It's a rice growing reagin similar to our own Ca. delta. They usually over winter there and may even nest there. hope you enjoy the pictures Mike.

Frank

Attachments

• DSCN4922.jpg
    DSCN4922.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCN4934.jpg
    DSCN4934.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCN4940.jpg
    DSCN4940.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCN4942.jpg