Game On! Let the adventures begin

Oakleyrossi

Advanced Member
After a couple months of not so patiently waiting we finally picked up the new Hawk. Thanks to everyone on this great site. I picked up so much useful information during the process. As soon as this next snow storms blows through we are heading for the East Side of the Sierra for a little camping and skiing. Can't wait to try her out and start working on a few mods. And of course learns some of the do's and don't. I now got a couple of tents for sale :) :)

Attachments

• IMG_1369.jpg
    IMG_1369.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_1370.jpg
    IMG_1370.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_1371.jpg
    IMG_1371.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_1412.jpg
    IMG_1412.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1415.jpg
    IMG_1415.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 199
Congratulations on the new rig! Had our Swift for close to 6 months now and are just getting ready for it's maiden voyage. We're in a holding pattern, waiting for the same storm to roll past before we head up and over through Tahoe on our way to the Southwest.

Kali said:
Looks great Oakleyrossi....

How do you like the smooth side Trikebubble?
It's not smooth actually. It's the Silver Spur aluminum siding. It just looks smooth in that pic. We picked the Silver Spur exterior because we figured it would match the black truck nicely.

Yes, agree. The silver spur on a black truck looks really good. I have already gotten a lot of compliments.

Back
Top Bottom