GO GIANTS & Go Cubs!

What a game last night!!!!

sorry guys but the Lady's father is 91 years old and a life long Chicago Cubs fan with never a World Series win. The Lady remembers, as a little girl, going to games at Wrigley Field and hanging out in the bleachers.

ski3pin said:
What a game last night!!!!

sorry guys but the Lady's father is 91 years old and a life long Chicago Cubs fan with never a World Series win. The Lady remembers, as a little girl, going to games at Wrigley Field and hanging out in the bleachers.
Yes Ski it was a good game.I sure wanted the Giants to win,but they didn't.And that's the bottom line.
Now I will cheer for the Cubs and hope they can get all the way this year.It's about time.
Frank

Go Cubs. Growing up on the Northside, going to 32 games (in the bleachers) in 1969 when they blew a 17 game lead in September. My father-in-law grew up in Wrigleyville and my Mother-in-law said she would hang around until they won the World Series. She lived to 100 trying. This is the year. jd

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

longhorn1 said:
Go Cubs. Growing up on the Northside, going to 32 games (in the bleechers) in 1969 when they blew a 17 game lead in September. My father-in-law grew up in Wrigleyville and my Mother-in-law said she would hang around until they won the World Series. She lived to 100 trying. This is the year. jd

I sure hope so,and that they beat LA in 4 games.
The Cubs really need a world series win,way to long.
Frank

Go Cubs--I've been holding off heading to the woods until after Saturday--then I listen to the world series on my radio--that is sometimes better to hear on the radio than watch on tv!

Smoke

3 days of staying up to 12:30am was a killer, but only for my Cubs. Tonight I hope it ends and they can focus on the WS

I'm not a real baseball fan, but it would be really neat to see the Cubbies go all the way. Seventy one years is a long time to go without making it to the series.

Back
Top Bottom