GO GIANTS & Go Cubs!

"W" That says it all. Flag is flying on the deck. This was for my Mother-in-law watching above and for all of us Cub fans. 4 more games.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

Well we could not help ourselves. We went away for the weekend, off the grid.....how would the Cubs do Saturday night? Would there be a seventh game Sunday night? As we traveled home today, the birthday girl told me, "We are not asking anyone. We'll find out when we call my Dad when we get home." Go Cubs!!!!!

Hope so. Needed Jake to go deep into the game and he didn't. Have to pull all the stops out and worry about tomorrow when it comes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

From the NYT:

“If you’re a fan of baseball, this is the best outcome that you could possibly hope for in a World Series anyone’s been alive for,” said the Cubs’ Anthony Rizzo, who had a homer among three hits Tuesday. “A couple of years ago, it went Game 7, but the Indians not winning since ’48 and us since 1908 — it’s gonna be good. History’s gonna be written tomorrow one way or another, and we’ll be a part of it forever.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/02/sports/baseball/world-series-chicago-cubs.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=second-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

One tidbit from the article- a baseball has 108 stitches and it's been 108 years since the Cubs won the World Series.

Thanks Al. John Goodman music never gets old.

Another baseball novelty song, Doc Ellis Pittsburgh Pirates v San Diego Padres,
pitched a no-hitter on LSD. Interesting song and video.

Game 7 doesn't get any better. Fasten your seat belts,place your seat in an upright position,
Here we go.

GO CUBS.

Frank

A game for the ages. Wow, think it was 2am in Indy when I went to bed, so not much sleep. I think it is safe to say, "The billy goat is dead and buried". jd

Back
Top Bottom