Hallmark and F350

Bellbear

Advanced Member
So...I just bought a 2007 Hallmark Cutura. It is in mint condition, even the rubber roof. My question is will that slide into a 2015 f350 8ft bed ok. Also, I plan on using torklift tie downs. Thoughts?

I would think so.
I have an Everest on a '16 F-350 with an 8 foot bed.
I would suggest you call Bill or Matt at Hallmark to make sure.

I have the Torklift Fastguns and can highly reccomend Torklift products.

Welcome to the family!

I bought the Hallmark and its 3 hours away. I hope it's going to fit properly on the F350. Iam also having torklift tie downs!

Congrats on the new camper. I’m assuming you’re going to use Fastguns, do get the locks for them as well. The locks help honest people stay honest.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Congrats on the new camper. I’m assuming you’re going to use Fastguns, do get the locks for them as well. The locks help honest people stay honest.
WS funny you mention the locks as I was thinking about them but have never heard of anyone stealing them...Have you ever heard of any mischief?

I want to download picture but keeps saying picture to big ...its from my galaxy phone!

The new smartphones take pictures that are quite big. Upload it to your computer and downsize it. If you need a program there is a free one called Faststone which will allow basic editing. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom