Hanging storage

Toddhom

Advanced Member
I'm not a big fan of the cabinet that hangs on the wall above my couch. I don't find it that useful and it doesn't allow me to lean back on the couch without hitting my head. Does anyone have a recommendation for some sort of hanging pouch system that I can put there instead?

Todd Homchick

Still waiting on my Raven to be built, but I started thinking of hanging storage as well and found these options on Amazon. Either hang from bed slide or other areas...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0881L6TGP/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_5?smid=A2OZ254Z7WPAIH&psc=1
81bQSwBZH6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

710MPyw71ZL._SL1500_.jpg

91fxxig9ieL._SL1500_.jpg

How long is the hanging shelf ?

FWC made some shorter ones (33") that don't interfere with you head so much.

Or you can remove the hard shelf and hang any number of velcro mount baskets hung from the upper Thermal Pak velcro.

DG

Several of the van conversion shops use hanging storage bags of different designs in their kits. I talked with a couple of builders and they were not keen on custom making a set, had made patterns and found sources for their needs and not too open to anything else. I am sure if you check some of these builders you should be able to find someone willing to help...

I moved those storage cabinets to the back wall, and added one.. and also added an open top one as well.. way better for storage..

Attachments

• FWC Cabs.jpg
    FWC Cabs.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 66

Back
Top Bottom