Hello from Newby to the forum

Lemmy

IMG_1005.jpeg
Hi All,
Just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I picked my first FWC a 2007 Eagle Shell last year and have it on my 2006 Tundra DC 4wd Sr5.
It has been a really great set up for me, Mrs Lemmy and our two dogs. Keeping it real simple for now with and Arb fridge, Bluetti power station and solar panel. I can transfer all these into my JKU when trips call for a little more off road : ).
I am in the SF Bay Area and usually get out on one or trip weeklong trips a year and as many weekends as possible.
Long time member over on Adventure Rider life long rider of both dirt and street.
Anywho just wanted to say hello and I look forward to being a member here.
RB

Attachments

• IMG_0868.jpeg
    IMG_0868.jpeg
    194.1 KB · Views: 22
Hi Lemmy welcome to Wander the West! There are lots of great members here, and great information to boot. Congrats on picking up an Eagle they’re getting more rare now.

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I found the Eagle by random chance on CL 2 hours away, tried to negotiate with the owner a spry 80 something lady and she politely informed me there were 7 behind me ready to pay asking price : ) paid the lady and came back the next weekend to pick it up with the help of a good friend in Windsor.

Thanks guys I love this truck and set up, only has 118k on so planning on keeping for a long time. Prices on new trucks make me nauseous….so glad I have one that I love and didn’t crush the bank!

Back
Top Bottom