Hello, Ultra Breeze & Other Ventilation Questions..

Alano hit the nail on the head. Waiting gives you a lot time to "what if?" on your choices. Don't sweat your choices. You put a lot of time into analyzing what you need and it will work for you. You will make mods as you use it. The good thing is that it is in process. Having a camper to improve beats the crap out of postponing its delivery agonizing over features you may or may not need. Don't ask me how I know. ;)

Congratulations on making it happen.

Paul

Stalking Light I wish! 14 weeks is going to take us to the beginning of November.

Yes, the wait is going to be hard. And yes, I must focus on trip planning; and no buying things for the camper until after the shakedown trip. (I promise!)

Longhorn1 I am really glad that pointed me in the direction of your blog; I had come across it before and the yoga mat liners were already on my list of ideas to steal. Also great to see the in progress photos of your camper construction.

You did a really nice job with the Thetford. It sort of brought home to me that it has taken a lot of trial and experience for folks to perfect the set up that works the best for them; and that we are unlikely to get it perfectly right first time. And then of course I came back and read other comments on this thread and it seems to be a theme in the advice. You've all been through this before!

Durango1 Honestly, if you saw the mess I make while showering, you would have no sympathy for any complaints I might make about the cold. I get distracted under a warm shower. So it is also just as well for maintaining water supplies ...... I also noticed that you have started a great thread about your battery set up. We have exactly the same questions. I shall send my husband over there in the morning.

Thank you all again; it is making the whole experience even more fun!

Back
Top Bottom