Hello

Chris

Just wanted to tell everyone Hey, I am new to the board. Does anyone have a Idea what will fit my Dodge Dakota, I know about the Panther, Cheetah model, but was wondering what els is out there? I found the cheetah at model at
http://www.bestbuiltproducts.com/

thats not the cheetah we are familiar with....look over the ATC site.
the have a cheetah model too i think

Welcome to the forum Chris. I've owned several Dakotas and they are very nice trucks. If you like hard side campers check out Six-pack , the sister company of FWC. The FWC site has a link to their other company.

Cheers,

Mike

Welcome aboard

I can't help you with what model will fit on your truck, but I think you joined one of the most helpful groups around. Welcome aboard. I'm sure we'll all be glad to hear when you get one.

thats not the cheetah we are familiar with....look over the ATC site.
the have a cheetah model too i think

Whats the web address?

Attachments

• dakota1.jpg
    dakota1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 309
  • dakota8.jpg
    dakota8.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 339
Chris,

Welcome to the board. It looks like you've gotten some good advice from the members on your camper options, so good luck and keep us posted.

What's the relationship/difference between ATC and FWC? I'm getting confused, not that that's unusual...

I think I will go with the Panther sportsman Cheetah model Its just what I really need.
CheetahModelFront.jpg

chris, just wondering, if you don't mind, what are some factors that you considered when making your decision? while i like the cheetah, seems like the fwc/atc is lower profile over all, and offers more features (stove, sink, fridge, queen size bed, twin pull out couch, sink, etc.) and over all more interior room when popped. the weight seems similar, the cheetah about 100lbs lighter but maybe not when compared to the shell models...must be the price. just curious, cool camper though!

chris, just wondering, if you don't mind, what are some factors that you considered when making your decision? while i like the cheetah, seems like the fwc/atc is lower profile over all, and offers more features (stove, sink, fridge, queen size bed, twin pull out couch, sink, etc.) and over all more interior room when popped. the weight seems similar, the cheetah about 100lbs lighter but maybe not when compared to the shell models...must be the price. just curious, cool camper though!

First of all I like the fact of the solid walls (no pop), it has 2" on insulation through out the camper. good price, Nice look, and I don't need the stove, sink, or fridge.
Nothing against FWC/ATC they are nice units.

right on chris, keep us up to date on your progress, love to see some more pics of that unit. cheers!

right on chris, keep us up to date on your progress, love to see some more pics of that unit. cheers!

I will get some pics up soon.;)

Never seen a Panther that I can recall....?

I'd be interested in hearing about their mounting system. Is the cab-over just for gear storage and the benches when converted, make up the bed? How about interior height at the peak?

It's an interesting concept and I like the light weight and aerodynamic shape of it. The available roof rack looks like a good idea too.

yes they have only been in operation for a year, and already getting popular, all over the country. all the specs are at www.bestbuiltproducts.com
The above cab is for storage.

Back
Top Bottom