high-lift jacks usage

What determines what length is appropriate or to buy... 48" or 60"?

Does what I am driving (see my signature) determine 48" or 60"?

Confused,
Mike

Bill is a very knowledgable guy. Most likely the 48" is going to be fine. Few need the 60". Partly depends on what you do also. If you get pretty extreme you may find a situation you need those extra inches. I have come close to maxxing out my 48 incher on my Jeep.

Tom at Hi-Lift

... I gotta say there is no way on God's green earth I am putting any amount of trust in a Chinese made ...
I bought a 48" Hi-Lift® Cast-Steel Jack (all black) at my local farm store. I have been to that store many times and I already knew they have the China made jack. Last week I was looking for some plastic sink tubing and found they also carry the REAL Hi-Lift® Cast-Steel Jack (but no accessories).

While I was in North Carolina waiting for my daughter to have MY granddaughter, I stopped at Northern Tool just to kill time. I picked up the Handle Keeper, the Off-Road Base, and the Off-Road Kit.

The Off-Road Kit has a Quick Release Pin to replace the regular cotter pin for easier removal of the foot-piece. But, I was having a hard time getting the Quick Release Pin to fit correctly in the stamped steel foot-piece. After talking to Tom at Hi-Lift, he sent me the cast foot-piece and all is better.

I can not say enough good things about how well I was treated by Tom at Hi-Lift. :thumb::thumb:

YouTube - Hi-Lift Off-Road Kit

Mike

Back
Top Bottom