Highway 120 Birthday Adventure - November 2023

The sagebrush ocean, rocky peaks, hot springs, coffee and a dear companion. It does not get any better than that!

ski3pin said:
It was my turn to celebrate a birthday. We stayed fairly close to home, traveled through familiar territory, and had a great time. You're invited to travel along with us. Our story and photos can be found here -

Highway 120 Birthday Adventure - November 2023

It sure was nice to come home younger than when I left. :)
Now that is a birthday! Restorative powers, peak bagging before breakfast, and celebrating with friends… it can’t be beat!

Congratulations on another trip around the sun. I need to try Benton hot springs looks like it works. Veronica was 70 on the 15th.

As always, well played--very well played. Thanks for sharing.

Benton HS looks like a splendid spot.

Foy

Thanks to you both for the nice comments. It was a very nice trip and life is far too short to not have as much fun as possible. :)

Occidental said:
Very nice, a trip to Benton with a few hikes thrown in seems to be just what the doctor ordered! Congrats on turning back the clock yet again.

AWG_Pics said:
The sagebrush ocean, rocky peaks, hot springs, coffee and a dear companion. It does not get any better than that!

Thanks to both of you for the kind comments and glad you got a chuckle out of it. Thank Ted for the before and after idea. :)

rubberlegs said:
We got a chuckle at your before and after soaking photos!

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Now that is a birthday! Restorative powers, peak bagging before breakfast, and celebrating with friends… it can’t be beat!

Thanks Frank and Vic! It was a fine way to celebrate a birthday. :)

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Those waters sure work.You don't look a day over 50.
Keep having those birthdays the more the merrier.

Thanks for the ride along.
Frank

Vic Harder said:
looks perfect!

Thx for Posting Monte ! Happy BD ! u are just about exactly 1 yr ahead of me - in age. i had a little restorative time with grandkids - and go out before a meltdown.
go and helen

ski3pin said:
Thanks to both of you for the kind comments and glad you got a chuckle out of it. Thank Ted for the before and after idea. :)
You were way ahead of me as usual, I just guessed what you were up to. It did turn out well. Standing tall and strong in the after photo!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom