how to fix my 12V accessory outlets inside FWC

dennis 221

oh goody!! so when I push my kindle or Samsung 12volt plug into the 12volt acc. outlet in my hawk they both just get pushed right back out!! help to solve this problem Please!!!

Hard to have a preference when the device either needs the 5v connection or the 12v connection. My most recent device is a 12v water pump for filling the tank.

Are these plugs converting the 12VDC socket to be one or more USB power ports? If so, then I'd go with the dedicated Blue Sea USB solution. Same form factor, so an easy replacement.

If they are not, and the sockets are Blue Sea sockets then I'd suggest changing the plugs to the Blue Sea plugs which with a 1/4 turn or so will lock onto the sockets.

ntsqd said:
Are these plugs converting the 12VDC socket to be one or more USB power ports? If so, then I'd go with the dedicated Blue Sea USB solution. Same form factor, so an easy replacement.

If they are not, and the sockets are Blue Sea sockets then I'd suggest changing the plugs to the Blue Sea plugs which with a 1/4 turn or so will lock onto the sockets.
I changed a 12v socket to two Blue Sea USB outlets. Works great.

Back
Top Bottom