How To Get Rid of a Junk Alaskan?

7.3dave

Anyone know how to get rid of a junk Alaskan? I rolled my truck over with the camper on it in early June. The salvage yard that has the truck doesn't want it and the insurance company won't have anything to do with it. The camper is in Missoula, and I am in NH. Phone # is 6 zero 3 two3 six 6nine 15, for anyone who might be interested in it. Thanks!

If the Ins co. paid you off as a total loss it's their problem unless you want the truck back.

Could try a craigslist ad.

little value in one which has "rolled"...

hydraulics, light fixtures cabinet hardware...intact plywood parts...jacks or jack brackets....are most of the value and the aluminum is probably toast...ed....if it's newer and the hydraulics are intact...you may find someone

time spent would be greater than the value of the parts...unless someone local just happens to be rebuilding one....local craigslist, vintage alaskan facebook site

if it were closer I'd go get it...but no value resale wise...because I'm rebuilding another CO

I hate to see that...7.3/Alaskan...I just sent my wife off with my 7.3/Alaskan this morning... :oops:

The dump will take it. I've kicked a camper or two off the back of the truck at the Missoula dump.

I you put it on craigslist with a "FREE" label it will be gone.

Back
Top Bottom