I built a new version of the Flippac!

inv3ctiv3

This has been a long time in the making but glad to finally have it "done." There are still a couple of things I'm gonna do to it as we all know the project is never really done.

Full build thread:
https://jimbobbarnett.com/stories/2019/4/28/the-jim-bob-camper

This was not in partnership with any company I simply bought parts from a few different places and built this in a friends garage/shop. A lot of people said it was a new camper from AT and others but that simply isn't true but they did make the Habitat top obviously!

2I4A9715_small_smaller.jpg

2I4A9705_small_smaller.jpg

2I4A9733-Pano_smaller.jpg

2I4A9749_small_smaller.jpg

I just saw a new flip pac like contraption. It was called go fast camper. I believe it’s gofast camper.com. Worth looking into for those who don’t have the build your own skills.

Bseek said:
I just saw a new flip pac like contraption. It was called go fast camper. I believe it’s gofast camper.com. Worth looking into for those who don’t have the build your own skills.
I sold my Go Fast Camper to build this just FYI, very very different platforms in terms of interior space.

42634171794_1ff22cdc4e_b.jpg

The original was called a Barr Top. Dwight L. Barr sold the rights to 6-Pac who rebranded it the Flip-Pac. My dad still has the original in his garage.

Back
Top Bottom