I need to hear a good new joke

Here is one of the two or three jokes that i can remember:

What's the difference between Los Angeles and yogurt?

Yogurt has culture.

Vic Harder said:
Funny parody - my background is Mennonite, so I feel somewhat ok to poke fun at myself. The Daily Bonnett makes a habit of it!

Vic
My father's family & ancestors were Mennonite but I never realized that "Bonnet" was Pennsylvania Deutsche for "onion". :p

Paul

Lawyer: "Now sir, I'm sure you are an intelligent and honest man....."

Witness: "Thank you. If I weren't under oath, I'd return the compliment."

For all the banjo players.
Frank

IMG_1166.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]A Teacher's Life[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He asked for help with his winter boots and she could see why. Even with her pulling and him pushing, the little boots still didn't want to go on. By the time they got the second boot on she had worked up a sweat. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She couldn't believe it when the little boy said, "Teacher, they're on the wrong feet." She looked and sure enough, they were. Unfortunately, it wasn't much easier pulling the boots off than it was putting them on. She managed to keep her cool as, together, they worked to get the boots back on, this time on the correct feet. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Then he announced, "These aren't my boots." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She bit her tongue, rather than get right in his face and scream, "Why didn't you say so?" like she wanted to. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Once again, they pulled the ill-fitting boots off his feet. No sooner had they got the boots off when he said, "They're my brother's boots, but my Mom made me wear them today." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Now she didn't know if she should laugh or cry. But she mustered up what grace and courage she had left to wrestle the boots back onto his feet again. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Helping him into his coat, she asked, "Now, where are your mittens?" [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He said, "I put them in my boots." [/SIZE]

I just sent this on to my wife ( at school!) 2nd grade.... something like the patience of puppy classes. Especially when there are 26 of them!

what do you call a group of chess nerds bragging about their games in a hotel lobby?

Chess nuts boasting in a open foyer!

TODAY'S SHORT READING FROM THE BIBLE

From Genesis: "And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the earth."

Then He made the earth round...and He laughed and laughed and laughed!

Ski l must say I really like the Teachers Life story/joke. Although it is funny to read on the surface, one can really see that teachers are really gifted people who are so under appreciated. So many very young developing individuals, that are dealt with daily. Only a truly gifted intelligent individual can navigate those waters!
Hearing how so many teachers supplement their supplies personally only confirms my beliefs. Our relatives who are teachers often share stories, that could only be lived as no one can write them.

Russ

CougarCouple said:
Ski l must say I really like the Teachers Life story/joke. Although it is funny to read on the surface, one can really see that teachers are really gifted people who are so under appreciated. So many very young developing individuals, that are dealt with daily. Only a truly gifted intelligent individual can navigate those waters!
Hearing how so many teachers supplement their supplies personally only confirms my beliefs. Our relatives who are teachers often share stories, that could only be lived as no one can write them.

Russ
Russ,thanks for the thoughts on teachers.My wife is a 34 year retired Kindergarten teacher ,
she would constantly supplement the school supplies with our own.Great teachers are a work of love.
Unfortunately teachers are viewed not as a necessity to our schools but just someone to "babysit" the kids.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom