I need to hear a good new joke

An old man was walking down a long dock counting the boards. When he got to the end the fell off into the ocean.
"When you're out of slits, you're out of pier."

buckland said:
An old man was walking down a long dock counting the boards. When he got to the end the fell off into the ocean.
"When you're out of slits, you're out of pier."
Ha, thanks- that one gave me a good chuckle.

ntsqd said:
Arg! I wonder how many even remember that commercial?
Well, it does begin: "An old man..." -- I think that's a clue as to who remembers it. :D
And yes, i'm old enough to remember the Schlitz commercial. :p

Used to work at Carling’s Brewery I the summertime in early seventies... remember... “hey Mabel, Black Label.”

Wandering Sagebrush said:
When I was in Vietnam, it was 5¢ a can at the Enlisted Club. Added benefit was the rust on the inside of the can...
Us cold war Army warriors in Thailand also enjoyed that 5 cent Carling Black Label in the EM Club-A buck could get you and some friends pretty wasted especially when you had a bottle of Makong,-Thailand's best rock gut whiskey -to take shots with! Yep, those were the days, blind and blind drunk all for a buck and a half! What was that drinking game-bizz, buss-bang-or something like that, that we played back then? I think today, I'd be dead after the first round :oops: !

Smoke

Smoke

[SIZE=12pt]An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman go into a pub and each order a pint of Guinness. Just as the bartender hands them over, three flies buzz down, and one lands in each of the pints. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The Englishman looks disgusted, pushes his pint away and demands another pint.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The Irishman picks out the fly, shrugs and takes a long swallow.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The Scotsman reaches into the glass, pinches the fly between his fingers and shakes him while yelling, "Spit it out, ya bastard! Spit it out!"[/SIZE]

Back
Top Bottom