I need to hear a good new joke

The room was full of pregnant women and their partners, and the Lamaze class was in full swing. The instructor was teaching the women how to breathe properly, along with informing the men how to give the necessary assurances at this stage of the plan.

The teacher then announced, "Ladies, exercise is good for you. Walking is especially beneficial. And, gentlemen, it wouldn't hurt you to take the time to go walking with your partner!"

The room really got quiet. Finally, a man in the middle of the group raised his hand. "Yes?" replied the teacher. "Is it alright if she carries a golf bag while we walk?"

Has this one been done before?

It is one of my favorites.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A linguistics professor was lecturing to his class one day.

"In English," he said, "a double negative forms a positive.

In some languages though, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative.

However," he pointed out, "there is no language wherein a double positive can form a negative."

A voice from the back of the room piped up, "Yeah, right."

I was born n raised on a Virginia farm.

Here is a question for those more world wise than I.

Is Red Green the Canadian equivalent of redneck ?

DG

Dog Pack kills Gator In Florida --

At times nature can be cruel, but there is also a raw beauty, and even a certain justice manifested within that cruelty.

The alligator, one of the oldest and ultimate predators, normally considered the "apex predator" in its natural eco-system, can still fall victim to implemented 'team work' strategy, made possible due to the tight knit social structure and "survival of the fittest pack mentality", bred into the canines over the last several hundreds of years by natural selection.

See the next post for remarkable photograph courtesy of Nature Magazine.......................

gator.jpg

Note that the Alpha dog has a muzzle hold on the gator preventing it from breathing while the remainder of the pack prevents the beast from rolling.

DavidGraves said:
I was born n raised on a Virginia farm.

Here is a question for those more world wise than I.

Is Red Green the Canadian equivalent of redneck ?

DG
Didn't know about "Red Green". Hadn't heard that phrase before.
So checking out the "Tool Kit" thread a few minutes ago there it was.
What a hoot.
Yes "duct" tape fixes all.
Frank

Red Green is a wonderful Canadian series .... " If the the girls don't find ya handsome at least they'll find you handy"... real guy humor.

Back
Top Bottom