I need to hear a good new joke

happy new year!

Attachments

• IMG_1930.JPG
    IMG_1930.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 51
A few electrical jokes:

I caught my son chewing on an electrical cord.

So I had to ground him.

He's doing better currently.

And conducting himself properly....

and

full

Being a retired maths teacher.... I had that on the bulletin board

I also had a phone message...... "You've reached an imaginary number ... please divide by zero and try again"

A little 1st grade boy comes home from school and his father asks how was your day?
He answers that at lunch time he was getting his food and on the line was a bowl
of apples with a sigh,"take only one,god is watching". Further down the line was a big bowl
with cookies and no sigh.So the boy makes a sign,"take all you want,god is watching the apples".
Kids will say the darnedest things.
Frank

I contend that imaginary numbers are one of the reasons that Electrical Engineers can be so cantankerous.

Unlike most engineers, they can't actually see the raw material on which they do their work. They must talk and write about it using irrational, imaginary numbers, If they actually touch the conductors of their raw materials, they are subject to unconsciousness or death and thus are always in a highly anxious state.

And they must always work with their left hand in their pocket.

:D
Paul.

We know that God had no civil engineering training because when he designed the human body he put the sewer system through the playground.

I had a little free time this afternoon, so went to the local watering hole for a beer. When I ordered at the bar, the dish of peanuts told me I was handsome.

The bartender said they're complimentary.

Back
Top Bottom