I need to hear a good new joke

An old, tired-looking dog wandered into the yard. I could tell from his collar and well-fed belly that he had a home.
He followed me into the house, down the hall, climbed up on the couch and fell asleep. An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out. The next day he was back, resumed his position on the couch and slept for an hour. This continued for several days. Curious, I tied a note to his collar: 'Every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap.'
The next day he arrived with a different note on his collar: 'He lives in a home with four children -- he's trying to catch up on his sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow?'

255445467_4446496648781371_1548488104555579083_n.jpg

At the height of a political corruption trial, the prosecuting attorney attacked a witness. "Isn't it true," he bellowed, "that you accepted five thousand dollars to compromise this case?"
The witness stared out the window as though he hadn't hear the question.
"Isn't it true that you accepted five thousand dollars to compromise this case?" the lawyer repeated.
The witness still did not respond.
Finally, the judge leaned over and said, "Sir, will you please answer the question."
"I'm sorry your Honor" the startled witness said, "I thought he was talking to you."

I didn’t mention it, but I had surgery last week. The anesthesiologist was clowning around, and offered to knock me out with my choice of gas or a boat paddle.

It was an ether/oar decision.

A man at a bar quietly drinking his beer looking somewhat dejected. The bartender sees him and and asked "what's wrong buddy"?
The guy just shakes his head and says "I don't know what's wrong with me"............ The bartender replies..... "I'm guessing, but I bet you aren't married".

Back
Top Bottom