I need to hear a good new joke

Pun alert!!!

full

If you can't think of a word, say, I forgot the English word for it. That way people will think you're bilingual instead of an idiot

Fritz the Wonder Dog accidentally swallowed a whole bag of Scrabble tiles. We took him to the vet to get him checked out. No word yet…

edit: I am waiting for his vowel movement.

While I groaned, my wife said she’d swat you for that. She really likes dogs and scrabble.

In all fairness, I may have let the joke drag on long enough for her to get sucked into the vortex.
:D
Paul

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Fritz the Wonder Dog accidentally swallowed a whole bag of Scrabble tiles. We took him to the vet to get him checked out. No word yet…

Julie really liked this one, Mr. Sage!

Wandering Sagebrush said:

My wife loves to play a game of scrabble after dinner when we are out boondocking. She really loved this Joke, Steve!

AWG_Pics said:
My wife loves to play a game of scrabble after dinner when we are out boondocking. She really loved this Joke, Steve!
Julie beat me by 70 points last evening after dinner. This is becoming a regular event..................

ski3pin said:
Julie beat me by 70 points last evening after dinner. This is becoming a regular event..................
I routinely get slaughtered by my wife nearly every time. It is not will I get beat, but how bad will I get beat?

Back
Top Bottom