I need to hear a good new joke

A fish swims into a wall. He says, "Dam."

++++++++++

A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Why the long face?"

++++++++++

A rabbi, a priest and a buddhist holy man walk into a church. The bartender says, "What is this, some kinda joke."

++++++++++

A Higgs boson walks into a church and the priest says, "Get out of here. We don't allow Higgs bosons in church. The boson replies, without me, how can you have mass?"

++++++++++

A snail walks in to a bar and orders a drink. The bartender grabs the snail, runs to the door, and throws him as far as he can throw.

Several weeks later the snail walks in to the same bar and yells, "What the hell was that for?!"

++++++++++

A minister, a priest, and a rabbit walked into a bar.
Bartender asks the rabbit, "What'll you have?"
Rabbit says, "I don't know. I'm only here because of auto-correct."

++++++++++

A Roman Legionnaire walk into a bar and asks for a Martinus.

"You mean a martini?" the bartender asks.

The Legionnaire replies, "If I wanted a double, I would have asked for it!"

++++++++++

A man walked in to a bar after a long day at work. As he began to drink his beer, he heard a voice say seductively "You've got great hair!"

The man looked around but couldn't see where the voice was coming from, so he went back to his beer.

A minute later, he heard the same soft voice say "You're a handsome man!" The man looked around, but still couldn't see where the voice was coming from.

When he went back to his beer, the voice said "What a stud you are!"

The man was so baffled by this that he asked the bartender what was going on. The bartender said "Oh, it's the nuts--they're complimentary

++++++++++

A midget walks into a bar, sits down and screams in disgust, "I cant' do anything right!"

The bartender walks over to him and says, "Don't sell yourself short".

++++++++++

A skeleton walks into a bar and asks for a beer and a mop.

++++++++++

A termite walks into a bar and asks "is the bar tender here?".

1tent.jpg

A banjo player spent half of his time tuning his banjo, the rest of the time he plays out of tune.

A Photon checks into a hotel. The bellhop asks "do you have any luggage?" "No, I'm traveling light".

What do frogs wear on their feet in the summer? Open toad shoes.

Why are there no accordions in any of the Star Trek movies? Because they are not in the future!

A banjo and a guitar player fall out of an airplane. Which one hits the ground first? The guitar player, because the banjo player needs to stop and tune.

Speaking of the little drummer boy…look closely at the photo…

Attachments

• IMG_5185.jpeg
    IMG_5185.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 26
Sorry, I didn't see that 'Little Banjo Boy' had already been shared.

Changing the subject:
One of the technicians I worked with had this sign prominently displayed at his workbench.

1osha.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom