I no longer have to lurk - new to me Grandby

Scootr74

Advanced Member
Picked up an older (reskinned inside and out) Grandby on Saturday. Drove out to Phoenix to pick it up (thanks to Keith Murray)!

Looking forward to using her!

CIMG2986.jpg

CIMG2988.jpg

CIMG2989.jpg

CIMG2991.jpg

Thanks!

Yeah, I took a chance on the grandby that was on a 97 F350 posted here. Saw that he was at one time interested in splitting the camper from the truck. He was and 4 days later it was mine.

Let's see, past the reskin, it has a solar panel for recharging (planning on running a line to charge from the alternator). The ice box was previously removed - so I've installed an Engle under the front storage compartment (I think that that was modified with the reskin). The upper bunk is permanently installed and has under bed storage (now uses an air matress - I may change the matress to an uber thick Therm-a-Rest after I actually use the air matress and see if I like it).

Picked up some general accessories ($15 8 pc chefmate pot and pan set, spices, duct tape, etc) on Monday...

I'm planning on building a dual port receiver and a platform in the very near future to take my KTM with me ANYWHERE. So many things...

I may have to put that on hold so I can test run the camper this weekend!!

Back
Top Bottom