I'm back to New Mexico

carld

Well, I'v been a little distracted. Bad news, last year installed two 50W semi-flex solar panels. Well one of them is pealing apart an I've lost 50% power. I've got a email in to SOLARKING on amazon for the one year warranty. Good news is had a good trip down to Guadalupe Peak TX and New Mexico and the on to the White Rim Trail in Canyonlands NP, Utah. Oh and before that spent a little time in Arkansas.

Here's a a sunrise in Arkansas

DSC01194.jpg by Carl Devendorf, on Flickr

From there I headed to Guadalupe Peak TX (highest point in TX) for the Super Moon.

MoonOverGaudalope-Edit-2.jpg by Carl Devendorf, on Flickr

Then on to Magdalena NM site of VLA (vary large array).

DSC01600.jpg by Carl Devendorf, on Flickr

Then my stop over in Santa Fe and a trip to part of Bandelier national monument.

DSC01624.jpg by Carl Devendorf, on Flickr

DSC01613.jpg by Carl Devendorf, on Flickr

DSC01624.jpg by Carl Devendorf, on Flickr

DSC01615.jpg by Carl Devendorf, on Flickr

DSC01945.jpg by Carl Devendorf, on Flickr

The we headed to Cedar Mesa UT and the White Rim Trail.

DSC01681.jpg by Carl Devendorf, on Flickr

DSC01793.jpg by Carl Devendorf, on Flickr

DSC01876-2.jpg by Carl Devendorf, on Flickr

DSC01909.jpg by Carl Devendorf, on Flickr

DSC01918.jpg by Carl Devendorf, on Flickr

Well didn't get to Alaska to see the Northern Lights, too cold. The new Honeywell digital thermostat is working nice, spent some cold nights in Utah, and we had some cold nights here in Texas down to 16F left the camper heater on at 45 in the driveway and ran out my propane. Planing on heading to NM, AZ, CA in March, the south rim on Grand Canyon, Death Valley, and Joshua Tree and then back along the southern boarder to Big Bend and home.

Very, very nice! Love the photo of the night sky with crescent moon over the city lights. :)

Thanks for sharing your travels.

30628050194_f03baaa729_k.jpg
Nice :)

Looks like you are having fun!

The first four pics are aesthetically gorgeous. And I see you went to Flaming Roof House, fantastic. The Schafer Trail is also a good pano, hope you had a good trip!

There also was a faint petroglyph of a conquistador on a horse. It looks like the first petroglyph picture was a "hands up don't shoot" statement.

Now this is why I don't take many trip photos. Someone like carld has already taken a gorgeous shot that would put anything I could do to shame.

Nice job sir!

Back
Top Bottom